Posts Tagged ‘Nokia N9’
In order to add your Google calendar account to Nokia N9 you have two alternatives. The advantage of the first is that you can select more than one of your calendars to be synchronized, while with the second you get better synchronization (at least according to my personal experience).
- Go to Accounts -> Add accounts -> CalDAV
- In the Username field, enter your full Google Account or Google Apps email address.
- In the Password field, enter your Google Account or Google Apps password.
- In the Server field, enter
Only your default calendar is synchronized by default. If you want to synchronize more calendars of your account go here and select the ones you want.
- Go to Accounts -> Add accounts -> Mail for Exchange
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your username (it is your email address).
- Enter your password.
- Leave domain field empty.
- Press the Manual Setup. Select what you want to synchronize (Calendar, Mail, Contacts). Use “m.google.com” as the server address and 443 as the port.
If you want to get access to the terminal application, you can simply do the following: go to Settings -> Security -> Developer mode and enable it. The terminal will be automatically installed. Enjoy 🙂